1. To establish a local football club that provides equal opportunity to everyone in the community to play the sport on a competitive level. Within the club we will not only focus on sport and technical development but also personal and lifestyle development. Through this club, we intend to equip individuals with professional effective football training, and it will also instill in them strong personal character.
2. To lead teams of volunteers on various projects within the United States and Internationally to accomplish a variety of different goals. During these projects we will use football as a means to connect with individuals. We will facilitate football-training camps, and use the sport as a means to empower each person we encounter with a sense of self-worth. Football will provide us with the opportunity to meet many different needs within communities and societies.
3. To partner with organizations that share a parallel mission and to partner with successful companies and clubs in the football industry.
On these projects we will do the following:
- Train people in the skill of construction in order to remedy homelessness and lack of shelter (relevant to each community and culture specifically)
- Hold HIV and AIDS awareness sessions
- Educate individuals with personal health and hygiene techniques
- Provide information on how to prevent diseases
- Initiate clean water acts
- Develop environmental awareness
- Provide spiritual development
- Educate people to become more employable
- Provide psychological and emotional support through counseling
- Train individuals with agricultural skills
Our desire is to rid communities and societies of the cycle of poverty. Not just by giving and doing, but also by training and equipping the natives of these communities with the tools, resources, and knowledge they need to create a change on their own. Doing this will not just leave communities in better condition than when we arrived, but will create sustainable change for those we encountered, future generations, and the community as a whole.